The ACC Group offers a full line of insurance products to serve the diverse needs of our clients worldwide.
- General Commercial Property: Business Property, Auto
- Liability: General liability, workers compensation, professional errors and omissions (malpractice), director’s and officers’ insurance, product liability
- Bonds: Security Bonds
- Life, Accident and Health: Medical, life, disability and dental insurance; retirement plans; assistance in finding answers on COBRA and human resources issues, Section 125 cafeteria plans, pension planning.
- International Coverage: Medical, life and other coverage for non-U.S. companies and individuals, and for U.S. companies with employees working abroad.
- Employee Leasing Alternatives: Cost-effective programs for combining payroll, workers’ compensation, human resources consulting and other services without the extra cost and liability of “employee leasing.”
- Captive Programs: In the insurance market, sometimes coverage capacity is limited and prices increase, creating a positive climate for alternative risk transfer and captive insurers. Captives and other alternative risk programs can provide cost savings, cash flow benefits, and specialized loss prevention and claims services not otherwise available through traditional programs. Captives can enable your company to reduce overall insurance costs while having broader flexibility in choosing services.
- Personal Lines: Homeowner’s, Automobile, Personal Liability, Fine Arts, Jewelry and Antiques
- Insurance Programs for the Geothermal Industry:
As the imperative to reduce global warming continues, use of geothermal energy as a reliable and economic alternative to carbon-based fuels will continue to accelerate worldwide. ACC Brokers is at the forefront of this effort by helping insure the exploration and production of geothermal energy. Through its Volumetric Insurance Policy, ACC Brokers offers risk coverage related to the volume and temperature of geothermal drilling operations worldwide. ACC Brokers has available geothermal experts to assess the quality of exploration operations, along with the required resources to provide a full range of specialized insurance mechanisms, including certification of drilling operations and expected results, self-funding and captives, reinsurance, and claims management services.
- Bio Med: Headed by our partner Richard Hall > www.bioinsure.com